Thanks for Visiting Our English & Literature Research Guide!
This guide contains links to resources in the Library, in our research databases, and online. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Ask Us!
- Find Background Information - Learn more about your topic before searching our other resources.
- Find Books & Videos - Locate books and DVDs in the Library and our databases.
- Find Articles & More - Locate journal, magazine, and newspaper articles and more.
- Find Literary Criticism - Find literary criticism in the Library and in our research databases.
- Find Information Online - Find credible websites on writing and literature selected by our librarians.
- Citation Help - Get help on formatting citations in a variety of documentation styles.
- Faculty - A place for faculty to find resources and services offered by the Library.
Attend a Library Workshop and Improve Your Research Skills!
Want to improve your research skills? Each semester, the Library offers workshops on a variety of research strategies in the Library Instruction Classroom. Visit our website to learn more!
Get Help with Your Papers at the NWACC Writing Center!
Do you need to improve your writing? Want a second set of eyes to look at your rough draft? The NWACC Writing Center is here to help! Visit the Writing Center website to learn more.