Thanks for Visiting Our English & Literature Research Guide!
This guide contains links to resources in the Library, in our research databases, and online. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Ask Us!
- Find Background Information - Learn more about your topic before searching our other resources.
- Find Books & Videos - Locate books and DVDs in the Library and our databases.
- Find Articles & More - Locate journal, magazine, and newspaper articles and more.
- Find Literary Criticism - Find literary criticism in the Library and in our research databases.
- Find Information Online - Find credible websites on writing and literature selected by our librarians.
- Citation Help - Get help on formatting citations in a variety of documentation styles.
- Faculty - A place for faculty to find resources and services offered by the Library.
Get Help with Your Papers at the NWACC Writing Center!
Do you need to improve your writing? Want a second set of eyes to look at your rough draft? The NWACC Writing Center is here to help! Visit the Writing Center website to learn more.