Thanks for Visiting Our Astronomy Research Guide!
This guide contains links to resources in the Library, in our research databases, and online. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Ask Us!
- Find Background Information - Learn more about your topic before searching our other resources.
- Find Books & Videos - Locate books and DVDs in the Library and our databases.
- Find Articles & More - Locate journal, magazine, and newspaper articles and more.
- Find Information Online - Find credible websites on writing and literature selected by our librarians.
- Citation Help - Get help on formatting citations in a variety of documentation styles.
- Faculty - A place for faculty to find resources and services offered by the Library.
Attend a Library Workshop and Improve Your Research Skills!
Want to improve your research skills? Each semester, the Library offers workshops on a variety of research strategies in the Library Instruction Classroom. Visit our website to learn more!